top of page


Accountants for PLUMBERS

If you are a Plumber whether operating as self employed or through a LTD company I will help you file your tax documents on time.

Here are some of your expenses you can claim :

1. Insurance 

2. Vehicle repair/maintenance costs

3. Claim back CIS tax deductions

4. Work uniform

5. Legal costs 

6. Purchase of tools and equipment

I will show you how to use digital software to Invoice and manage your expenses or you can use spread sheets.

First year fixed fee.

Contact : 0161 223 6007 day time.

Please voice  message 0161 818 8931

Email :

bottom of page